1) If you have not registered your members on the national website (fbla-pbl.org) you need to do so prior to conference registration. (This is where you register and pay for membership.)
2) Review your guidelines on the number of individuals or teams that you can register in an event.
3) A student may compete two (2) individual events or one (1) individual event and one (1) team event. In addition, a member may compete in one (1) chapter event.
4) A student may also compete in Who’s Who in Louisiana FBLA and/or the Richard D. Clanton Memorial Award if they meet eligibility requirements for those events.
5) A student may compete in more than one team event if one or both events do not require a presentation at the State Leadership Conference. Otherwise, a student may not compete in more than one team event.
- Chapter adviser must register all competitors for RLC competitive events online by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the December 20 for Regional Leadership Conference Registration Deadline.
- All RLC prejudged components (resume materials) must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the December 20.
- Chapter adviser may make name changes only (no additional entries) by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the January 10 for Regional Leadership Conference Registration Deadline. Competitor drops are the only changes
- allowed after this date and onsite.
- RLC Registration payment must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 12.
- Regular registration fee is $15 per participating member and payment must be received on or before by January 12.
There are no refunds for conference registration.
Checks should be made payable to Louisiana FBLA.
Registration payment will be mailed to:
Lisa Deen, State Adviser
615 West Magnolia Street
Ville Platte, LA 70586