All information can be found in your guidelines in the LiveBinder. Our first round of membership dues deadline is approaching fast for regional competitions registration - October 31, 2022. Membership dues must be received in the national office by the following dates to participate in the following conferences:
- Regional Leadership Conference: October 31
- State Leadership Conference: January 15
- National Leadership Conference: March 1
Please note that the above deadlines are RECEIPT deadlines. Therefore, you need to mail your dues one week prior to the deadlines to ensure that they are received in time. Because the national office uses a lockbox system in processing dues, please allow up to two (2) weeks for dues to post to your account.Please email me if you have had issues getting your membership put in the national database so I will be aware of the late submission.
- The reason behind this first deadline is that it takes the national office at least two weeks to process membership dues.
- Our regional conference registration will be posted during the third week of November and the registration deadlines for regionals are as follows:
- Chapter adviser must register all competitors for RLC competitive events online by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the December 21 for Regional Leadership Conference Registration Deadline.
- All RLC prejudged components (resume materials) must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on the December 21.
- All prejudged resume materials must be submitted electronically.
- RLC Regular Registration payment must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 21.
- Chapter adviser may make Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations only (no additional entries) for RLC competitive events by 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Competitor drops are the only changes allowed after this date and onsite.
- RLC Late Registration payment must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on January 6.